Product Manager, Neurology
Location: Remote (USA)
Reporting to: CTO
The Product Manager of Neurology is responsible for managing and overseeing Brain Scientific’s product strategy – developing product definition, roadmap, positioning, pricing, and lifecycle to ensure our products meet our customers’ needs and are competitively differentiated from our competitors. A key focus will be to maximize sales revenues, market share, and profit margins, increase market/product advantages, and mitigate potential threats from the competition or market conditions.
As the Product Manager of Neurology, you will gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, leading the product management function in product development teams, customer communications, and revenue forecasts. You will analyze and anticipate market conditions to identify market trends, customer requirements, and competitive strategy and identify opportunities for increasing customer and business value through product differentiation. You will be expected to develop a thorough knowledge of target customer segments, markets, and the competition.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
• Work directly with CTO and other key leadership team members to build the product vision that aligns with and supports Brain Scientific’s strategic planning process.
• Define product-led growth strategy and roadmap to meet the quarterly and annual goals outlined in the strategic plan.
• Be accountable for the performance of the product P&L, including the overall profitability.
• Make hard choices of investment trade-offs to focus on what matters to deliver value to customers.
• Build and maintain, with marketing support, the Customer Advisory Board for deep customer insights and product testers.
• Build product awareness and insights from the analyst community.
• Work with downstream marketing to develop collateral and selling tools, training, clear market segmentation, value proposition-based marketing programs, target customers and segments, etc.
• Be a leadership team member owning the voice of the customer, including user feedback loops.
• Be Responsible for developing and managing PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
• Lead the team supporting client-facing documentation.
• Assist in technical due diligence of products from potential M&A and/or licensing agreements.
WHAT YOU’LL BE BRINGING TO THE TEAM:
• Bachelor’s degree in STEM, specifically related to development and oversight
• of med-tech products.
• Minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience in Product Management or Product leadership.
• Enterprise-level experience with developing and launching hardware and software products in the med-tech space.
• Key understanding of Product Development lifecycle, with experience in AGILE methodologies.
• Ability to gain others’ support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions.
• Ability to manage cross-functional projects against multiple time zones.
• Ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the
organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
• Ability to tackle a problem using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
• Ability to analyze the organization’s competitive position by considering the market and industry
trends, existing and potential customers (internal and external), and strengths and weaknesses
compared to competitors.
• Ability to look for and seize profitable business opportunities; willingness to take calculated risks
to achieve business goals.
• Ability to focus on the desired result of one’s own or one’s unit’s work, setting challenging goals,
focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
• Organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
• Excellent communication skills, including outstanding written and spoken English (mandatory).
• Strong time, personnel, and budget management skills are essential.
• Ability to think on your feet to deliver results and curiosity by nature – you have an analytical
mindset and problem-solving aptitude.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE, BUT NOT NECESSARY:
• Experience with EEG devices and EEG electronic components, including signal amplifiers and
• Basic understanding of Electrical and Electronics fundamentals.
WHO YOU ARE:
You have great attention to detail, are analytical and organized, and approach solutions with an
inquisitive/growth mindset. Working independently and through cross-functional collaboration and
influence, you apply advanced decision-making and problem-solving skills to deliver great solutions to
existing and future customers.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
• An opportunity to join a growing innovative organization that is disrupting the medical and
motion control markets with innovative products
• A great team and atmosphere to work in – a casual atmosphere – wear jeans, shorts, or sandals;
surrounded by great team members driven by innovation and creativity; flex work hours tied to
results, not hours.
• Your work has a visible impact on all parts of the organization.
• Possibility to work remote
ABOUT BRAIN SCIENTIFIC:
Brain Scientific is a commercial-stage healthcare company with two FDA-cleared products, providing
next-gen solutions to the neurology market. Brain Scientific’s smart diagnostic devices and sensors
simplify administration, shorten scan time, and cut costs, allowing clinicians to make rapid decisions and
bridge the widening gap in access to neurological care.
To learn more about our corporate strategy, devices, or investor relations, please
visit: www.brainscientific.com or email us at email@example.com
Leave a Comment