Director of Sales, Motion Products
POSITION: Director of Sales, Motion Products
COMPANY: Piezo Motion Corp.
BASED AT: Remote from HQ in Sarasota, USA
A. REPORTING TO: CEO
B. PERSONNEL REPORTING TO THIS POSITION:
- Sales: direct, indirect, and inside
- Customer Support
C. BACKROUND ON PIEZO MOTION CORP.
Piezo Motion Corp is an advanced designer and manufacturer of precise motion and control technologies utilizing proprietary standing wave piezoelectric devices to create motors, actuators and related control electronics and software. Our technology replaces historic motors and actuators where precision fast response, energy efficiency, lightweight, power density and affordability for OEM applications are important considerations for product designers and engineers in all industries.
D. OVERVIEW OF ROLE
Primary responsibility to drive sales of our products on a global basis. Role is responsible for the management of existing channel partners, identification of sales opportunities, completing customer and distributor contracts, expanding the market presence of Piezo Motion, and overseeing the product management. Responsible for ensuring the product meets the market requirements.
E. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the executive team and distributors to develop growth strategies for pioneering new markets and competitive opportunities.
- Build a robust and accurate revenue pipeline and forecasting.
- Utilize technology to deliver accurate data that can be used for future decision making.
- Build a cohesive short-, medium- and long-term revenue strategy that encompasses marketing, sales, product/service, and customer success teams.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan which will support brand awareness and sales lead generation.
- Work closely with manufacturing reps to expand products carried and revenue opportunities.
- Work with testing regarding product returns, ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with production to maintain an accurate forecast of production requirements by month and quarter.
- Maintain good housekeeping, adherence to budget limitations and always maintain good management/staff relations.
- Report routinely and as required by company leadership and carry out such relevant ‘ad hoc’ tasks or exercises as may from time to time be expedient.
- Core experience in the precision motion control market (small size precision motors).
- Expert knowledge of Piezo Motion’s targeted markets and specific end-use applications with strong understanding on pricing structures from concept prototyping to mass production.
- A successful track record of introducing new technologies into the precision motion control market with specific example of end-use applications relevant to Piezo Motion’s targeted markets.
- Experience of revenue ownership with a track record of success and demonstrable business expansion and growth.
- Proven successful sales team building and management experience.
- A deep knowledge of cross-channel marketing, native advertising, programmatic, and the latest trends in digital advertising.
- Thorough understanding of a wide range of technology related to Piezo Motion’s target markets.
- Strong ability with data analytics.
- Understanding of how to establish and maintain excellent relationships with C-level executives of key target clients and channel partners.
- Strong leadership experience with the ability to lead change and take others with you.
- Ability to facilitate discussions to resolve conflicting processes, content, opinions.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of passion and energy whilst maintaining a positive outlook.
Leave a Comment